Our results-producing agenda
We meet every Thursday morning at the Toronto Lawn and Tennis Club
Doors open: 6:45 am
Structured meeting: 7:00 am - 8:45 am (We start and stop on time.)
- Informal Networking
- President’s Welcome
- Leadership Team Introductions
- Education Moment: 2-minute talk on a networking topic
- Infomercials (45-seconds per member and guest)
- VP’s Report: Chapter Performance Update
- Reports: Treasurer and Membership Committee
- 5-Minute Break
- 10-Minute Feature Presentation by a Member
- Passing of referrals, testimonials, thank yous to guests
- Presenter’s Gift Draw
OUR GUARANTEE: Business Connections One are full of life, laughter and learning!
What you’ll need to do as a visitor
- Plan a 45 second (100 words) infomercial on your business and what makes a good referral.
- Bring about 40 business cards for circulation to the group.
- Pay $30 in cash or cheque at the door or pay using the PayPal button to the right
Pay your $30 meeting fee by credit card right here!